His glory is in the eye of the storm!
So you answered the call and said, "Yes, Lord. Use me!"
By doing so, you also signed on the dotted line and got on a ride where there is simply no turning back!
He's going to raise you up, and you're going to become His kind of leader, but the question is: Are you embracing the pressures that have come to make you into His image, or are you kicking and screaming all the way there?
Because it is only in the eye of the storm that you will come to know His power and glory and when He will use you mightily.
In this message preached by Apostle Colette Toach, you will come to know that your call is in HIS hands. When you said, "Yes, Lord!", you put Him at the helm, and from there on out, He will continue to transform you into that vessel.
You will learn that:
- It is not about your ability to change yourself, but HIS ability to change you
- Being used by Him is not based on your righteousness
- Knowing all the right principles is not enough
- The anointing alone is not enough
- Only in the eye of the storm will you get the full revelation of who you are and what He's called you to do
The Lord has given you a call, and He is faithful to complete the work that He's begun, so why not embrace the storms that will MAKE you into a glorious vessel? Find out how in this prophetic message for anybody who has ever uttered these three deadly words: "Use me, Lord!"